Welcome to iCOMPLY - compliance and essential practice management in your automatic calendar
iCOMPLY automatically schedules essential management and compliance activities into a web based calendar. Responsibilities can be allocated to team members who will receive email reminders and have their own dashboard showing completed or overdue activities. You can print off a Care Quality Commission compliance report at any time, showing what has been done and what needs to be done to meet the CQC outcomes (an RQIA report is in the pipeline).
This application contains over 300 templates from the 'CODE Practice in a Box' and it is also leads you through a clinical governance programme step by step. Being web based you can use it on a computer and tablet, and access it from anywhere, which means that you can always know what has been done (and what hasn't) at the practice.
- Schedules and reminds you of essential compliance and practice management activities
- Each activitiy has the relevant CODE templates built in - to download and use
- Has over 300 templates, tried and tested by CODE members
- Leads your team step by step through a yearly cycle of clinical governance and compliance
- Informs you when a CODE template has been updated
- Can be setup for you up by a CODE consultant
- Is based on 35 years experience of dental compliance plus successful inspections from the CQC
- Accreditation is coming later in the year
"We had our CQC visit yesterday and were found to be fully compliant. They were impressed"
Christine M, a practice principal in Sussex who is a CODE client.
Register with iCOMPLY now and find out more.
Please contact us for more information on iCOMPLY:
Tel: 01409 254 354